Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

thats actually a good thing

they are gonna get torched no matter what and now phillip taylor will get some real run
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i think penn state is going to win.  tennessee hasn't looked good a lot this year.

they have 4 losses to teams ranked #1, #3, #7, and #11 in the BCS rankings.  not exactly horrible.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SD_Eagle on December 04, 2006, 02:57:20 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on December 04, 2006, 02:41:27 PM
Penn State might be the worst 8-4 team in NCAA history.  Tennessee will roll with ease.

I'm predicting a Penn State upset. What's the early line?

Dominating performance by Penn State. 20-10. Hunt runs wild. Should be vaulted into the top 25 with the victory. Morelli played his best game of the season.

Drunkmasterflex

SEC speed, what? Morelli finally lived up to the hype today.  Tony Hunt is a straight beast.  
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 19, 2006, 02:47:37 PM
thats actually a good thing

they are gonna get torched no matter what and now phillip taylor will get some real run

Um...   :D

Rome

Wisconsin is somehow beating Arkansas despite having -10 yards passing.  That wasn't a typo either.  They have MINUS TEN YARDS PASSING.

:-D

PS: farg the SEC.  I hope every team from that overhyped conference gets their doors blown off, especially the queers in blue and orange.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on January 01, 2007, 02:38:28 PM
Morelli finally lived up to the hype today.

Um... not really.  He just didn't absolutely suck.

The BIGSTUD

Morelli = best QB in nation by far
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Geowhizzer

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 01, 2007, 04:37:46 PM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on January 01, 2007, 02:38:28 PM
Morelli finally lived up to the hype today.

Um... not really.  He just didn't absolutely suck.

He played extremely well today, he made good decisions with the ball and put the ball where it needed to be.  His final stat line was not great, but he actually looked like a QB out there today.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

nice showing for psu

if conner stays and some of the young defensive lineman step up next year they could challenge for a big ten title

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 01, 2007, 07:56:00 PM
nice showing for psu

if conner stays and some of the young defensive lineman step up next year they could challenge for a big ten title

Derrick Williams apparently called a meeting with all the returning players and told them he absolutely expects a national championship next year and that anything less is unacceptable.

That led me to a severe I doubt your sincerity? moment.

ice grillin you

Derrick Williams apparently called a meeting with all the returning players and told them he absolutely expects a national championship next year

well if he said it then it must be true

PoopyfaceMcGee

He's ridiculously under-utilized with that bum Morelli at QB.

ice grillin you

this year theyve replaced the three or four reverses a game he used to get with three or four direct snaps

i dont get it...the guy can absolutely fly and yet in his two years there theyve gone deep to him maybe ten times...he gets the ball behind the line of scrimmage more than he gets it in front of

on the bright side him being held back keeps him in college where hell hopefully have a break out year where they challenge for a title