Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Too many dumb mistakes to beat a team like Wisconsin, but I really believe Morelli's going to be pretty good next season and this will be a top 15 team. That blow to the knee that JoePa took was ugly. Smallest guy on Wisconsin's O-line is 6'6 330.

BigEd76

One of them, Joe Thomas, will be a top 3 pick in next year's draft...

Morelli stinks

Seabiscuit36

Morelli is Kerry Collins with less confidence.  He needs to start drinking.   :paranoid 

Devlin is the answer  :evil
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

Morelli's done well enough this year, I really think he's gonna do alright next year. The O-line needs to improve big time.

ice grillin you

Morelli stinks

so did michael robinson...but robinson stunk for three years and got moved to wr he was so bad...morelli has played eight games in his life and behind a brutal line
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Even when Morelli has time, he looks like shtein.

SunMo

he should've been playing since he was a sophmore
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: SunMo on November 05, 2006, 10:27:29 AM
he should've been playing since he was a sophmore

No, he should have been redshirted.  He isn't a great QB but he makes some throws that are just unbelievable, and others make you wonder WTF? That pass he threw to Williams at the sideline that Williams dropped was unreal.  I don't know what happened to Jordon Norwood, but he can't seem to make a catch to save his life.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

BigEd76

Seabiscuit36

Is joe pa more of a man than most players on his team?  Im amazed a guy who's 79 takes that kind of injury an basically refused to be taken off the field
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

next week temple comes in. this could be fun.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 05, 2006, 06:19:22 PM
Is joe pa more of a man than most players on his team?  Im amazed a guy who's 79 takes that kind of injury an basically refused to be taken off the field

Word?

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Seabiscuit36

look at how pissed he was to be carted off.  He didnt want to sit on the back of the cart either

MURP

Seabiscuit36