Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

The depth at RB is horrid.  Kinlaw sucks.

Hell, Tony Hunt's pants were literally disintegrating on Saturday, but they couldn't sub out.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 28, 2006, 03:12:41 PM
The depth at RB is horrid.  Kinlaw sucks.

Hell, Tony Hunt's pants were literally disintegrating on Saturday, but they couldn't sub out.

Scott didn't even make the trip to OSU.  Why let him sit on the bench, from what I've heard he has all but been redshirted I was just wondering why it hasn't happened yet.  I don't know how you can say Kinlaw sucks he has never really played.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

I was just wondering why it hasn't happened yet.

because they arent 100% sure...why do you need it announced so badly anyway?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 28, 2006, 04:10:16 PM
I was just wondering why it hasn't happened yet.

because they arent 100% sure...why do you need it announced so badly anyway?

Just curious that is all, he is a talented player and if they aren't going to play him why mess around.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

Drunkmasterflex

ice grillin you

they way ive read it is that he probably could play but is def still hurting and they are figuring why play him and risk a full year of eligibility just on the hope that he doesnt get hurt again

they also dont have much at rb for next season...so it would be nice to have a quality vet to fall back on

PoopyfaceMcGee

Deon Butler had like 4 million yards receiving or something yesterday.

rjs246

Penn State barely beat Minnesota in overtime due to Minn's kicker missing the XP in OT.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

No way that was PI in OT. I'm happy with the W because they always struggle with Minnesota, but Penn State didn't deserve it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

If only the BS calls wouldn't have gone Michigan's way last season, the Nitts wouldn't have gotten paid back with this relatively-meaningless game the next year.  Oh well.  Glad I didn't get to watch it.  Sounds like a mess.

Feva

Gonna have to play a lot better next Saturday night.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.