Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NGM

Quote from: NGM on September 02, 2006, 07:21:50 PM
Five drunken observations, starting with the negative:
1. Apparently Andy Reid was calling the plays because State ran about 5 times.  Their offensive looks like it will get swallowed come Big Ten time.
2. Watch Morrelli try to check down, its not good.  Everytime his head swiveled he either over or under threw his receiver.
3. Derrick Willams=Steve Smith.
4. Deon Butler is probably a better technical receiver than D Williams, which would make this corp the 2nd best (USC) in the country.
5. Penn State is traditionally a slow starter, so in this case that might bode well for the season.

Also Penn State needs a farging special teams coach.

Manneans.

FARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

LBIggle

well this isn't starting out too nicely.

Sgt PSN

Penn St should get neckbeard to hold. 

NGM

I guess there is a reason for the saying "luck of the Irish."

NGM

The BIGSTUD

PSU was outplaying them early on too. Moving the ball with ease, albeit on an average ND defense, but they are making key mistakes that cost you games.

Brady Quinn isn't very impressive. If he goes #1 overall in the draft, it will be laughable.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Whatever.  ND taking advantage of PSU mistakes.  Game shouldn't be this much of a blowout, but it's over.

At least I didn't go to Temple.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mussa

Pathetic. They just blew it today. Luck of the Irish indeed.

ND's #9 is a fargin stud.  Hopefully Dawkins replacement  :evil
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

BigEd76

Zbikowski....one of the top safeties in the '07 draft. ....and he has a mohawk

27-0

mussa

i wasn't about to try and spell that... :-D

big run by Morelli, NO FLAG!
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Take that, bitches! No precious shutout for you!! MORE BEER FOR ME!D!)(D!J!

mussa

excuse me while i go drown myself in booze :boom

The BIGSTUD

Zbikowski's okay. Not that impressed.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SD_Eagle5

ND's the better team and all, but they had every lucky break today. The clipping penalty on that screen pass in the second was complete bullshtein. Posluszny looked like shtein today.