Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

OK, that's better.

I have a Chris Bell jersey.  You're all jealous.

MDS

Yay. You have no shot against Notre Dame.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

It'll be news when Temple goes into gay Happy Valley and wins.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

NGM

Five drunken observations, starting with the negative:
1. Apparently Andy Reid was calling the plays because State ran about 5 times.  Their offensive looks like it will get swallowed come Big Ten time.
2. Watch Morrelli try to check down, its not good.  Everytime his head swiveled he either over or under threw his receiver.
3. Derrick Willams=Steve Smith.
4. Deon Butler is probably a better technical receiver than D Williams, which would make this corp the 2nd best (USC) in the country.
5. Penn State is traditionally a slow starter, so in this case that might bode well for the season.

Also Penn State needs a farging special teams coach.

Manneans.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 02, 2006, 07:24:29 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 02, 2006, 07:11:00 PM
Yay. You have no shot against Notre Dame.

Agreed.

Couldn't disagree more, ND is very overrated this year.  PSU only threw so much because they had a big advantage  in that aspect.  Trust me they definately have a shot against ND.  They are currentyly getting beat by GT.  PSU's D will not be nearly as bad next week. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

A win in South Bend over this over-hyped ND team would be too good to be true, which is why it won't happen.

SunMo

i would've agreed about the no shot against ND thing until i started watching them play tonight.  it's alot of hype for a great quarterback, good wideouts, a good running back, and a zesty offensive line.  i give PSU a shot to win.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 02, 2006, 10:03:49 PM
A win in South Bend over this over-hyped ND team would be too good to be true, which is why it won't happen.

It might not happen, but I think PSU is every bit as good as ND this year.  And I am not one of those PSU fans that has ridiculous expectations.  Personally I think they are a 8-9 win team, that being said they are setting a solid foundation for a very serious run next season.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Next season never arrives.  Now or never.

phattymatty

we most definitely have a shot next week.  morelli looked better than I expected and USC defense didn't look too hot last night.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on September 03, 2006, 10:37:57 AM
we most definitely have a shot next week.  morelli looked better than I expected and USC defense didn't look too hot last night.

What does that have to do with the PSU vs. ND game?