Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I had a class with Joey J at PSU.  I saw him once.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The highlight of my college career was seeing Kevin Thompson and a few other players on the Loop with all their ho's.  All the bitches we obviously drunk off their asses and ready to shack up with any of the guys in Nittany Apartments.

The bad news for the players was that they were all fugly trash.  Not a hottie amongst them.

Rome

No hotties at Penn State?

Shocking.

::)

rjs246

They hotties are just buried under seventeen layers of sweatclothes. Takes more work to find their funholes.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Bloomsburg sluts were way hotter.

I don't know why though.  Probably were too dumb to get into Penn State and usually dumb chicks are hotter than smart ones.

But I digress...

rjs246

My dad went to Bloomsburg for a couple of years. You were probably there with him, old man.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

bloomsburgh has about a 40-1 female to male ratio.  Even hank the angry drunken dwarf in his current state could get laid there.

rjs246

Hank's dead ass can pull tail like nobody's busines.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on February 06, 2006, 04:27:56 PM
No hotties at Penn State?

Shocking.

::)

Um... there are plenty.  The funny part was that the football players had obviously chosen their women for speed, rather than comfort... if you know what I mean.

Steel Reserve

phattymatty

PoopyfaceMcGee

When Joe retires/dies, they must make sure they retain Larry Johnson, even if it means making him the head coach instead of Bradley.  He might be the most valuable coach/recruiter on the staff right now.

ice grillin you

i like johnson and hope he stays but lets keep things in perspective

dwill had as much to do with the recruting as lj did....lj did a masterful job in md...a place where he is well known giving him a huge advantage...it wasnt like he was going into ohio and snuffing kids out from under the buckeyes

he deserves credit no doubt but the perfect timing of getting dwill last year mixed in with this md class being so good and the 10-1 record had a lot more to do with this than lj

you also have to remember normally md hs football is pretty weak...so even were he to be successful in the future the rewards wouldnt be nearly so fruitful

i like lj a lot but before i annoint him id like to see him go head to head with some big boys on a level recruting field and win
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Graham Zug is going to walk on next year.

He looks like a winner.

ice grillin you

from the inky today...

After spending three years training exclusively at Neshaminy, all-star lineman Tom McEowen recently switched to a private gym, MVP Sports Training and Fitness in Bucks County. A senior who is headed to Penn State on a full scholarship, McEowen gave up other sports when he was a sophomore to concentrate on football.
This year, however, the 6-4, 273-pounder plans to add spring track to his schedule to help his conditioning.
"I work out primarily with free weights and exercises to improve my agility," said McEowen, who runs 40 yards in 4.87 seconds and bench-presses 360 pounds.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous