Michael Bennett, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, March 07, 2018, 02:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

New Eagles DE Michael Bennett already has his sights set on the NFC East quarterbacks. "I know Eli Manning is probably watching this, thinking, yes, I'm coming. I know Dak is watching this like, yeah, he's coming. Yeah, I am. And Alex Smith knows he can't run from me. I told him at the Pro Bowl."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

But, more than anything else, him coming to Philly was about the Seahawks preferring Marcus Johnson and a 7th round pick.

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 19, 2018, 07:18:06 PM
But, more than anything else, him coming to Philly was about the Seahawks preferring Marcus Johnson and a 5th round pick.

ice grillin you

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I hope he gets 31 sacks this season.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

SD

I wouldn't be shocked if they released him

QB Eagles

Good or bad for the new book? Felony indictments do tend to make white people uncomfortable.

QB Eagles

Quote from: AO1 on March 23, 2018, 02:50:25 PM
I wouldn't be shocked if they released him

Ehh...... I mean, they just re-signed Bradham.

Diomedes

Well, this is strange.  13 months to drop a charge for pushing past security?  Hmm....  And the charge -- intentionally and knowingly causing bodily injury to a person 65 years or older--strikes me as pretty hard to prove.

We'll see. 

Not a good look though. 

Might want to obey the directions of security staff when at a public event.  Just sayin.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

So...

-I hate it because its in Texas and Bennett has a public perception that he's a POS.

-It sucks that the 'victim' is a paraplegic woman aged 65 years old.

-Michael Bennett is brotha.

-Did I mention it's Texas?

I can't imagine the dude purposefully tried to harm a woman of her condition and age. shtein carries 10-years and/or $10,000 fine. *It's a nice way of Jerry Jones working the system to try to farg us! *Conspiracy theory.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

"Michael Bennett beats up old ladies!" - Jason Kelce during his 2019 Super bowl parade speech

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on March 23, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
strikes me as pretty hard to prove.

It was at the Super Bowl, so there's like a 90% chance there's video.