2007 NFL Predictions

Started by MDS, September 01, 2007, 02:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

How about the crow you should be chomping on for saying the Chiefs would win the AFC West?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Chiefs are no more finished than are the Eagles.

QB Eagles

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 26, 2007, 06:08:03 PM
The Chiefs are no more finished than are the Eagles.

The Eagles scored 56 points in one game. Larry Johnson hasn't even been able to run 56 yards in one game.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wrong again, IGY.  The Saints have been completely hapless on both sides of the ball.

ice grillin you

i get it....the correct predictions youve made will stand strong while the incorrect ones will turn themselves in your favor
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Cerevant

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 27, 2007, 12:27:30 PM
i get it....the correct predictions youve made will stand strong while the incorrect ones will turn themselves in your favor

You should - you are an expert on the matter.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.