2016 Head Coach Search

Started by Butchers Bill, December 29, 2015, 07:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i know hes another college guy but i love david shaw...he does have nfl experience

1997 qc coach for the eagles!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 29, 2015, 08:04:21 PM
From prior to this season:

David Shaw would be nice. Although I'd prefer to stay outta college this time. Shaw worked for the Eagles awhile back too.

A lot of bums on that list

PhillyPhreak54

In the meantime let's celebrate the return of HOWIE

MDS

adam gase is going to be a "hot" name

whoever they hire wont be a Napoleonic college coach, so theres that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

I'm in on Payton.  He and NO should be parting ways.

PhillyPhreak54

If Payton is his guy then Payton comes with GM power I bet

I really have a problem with Howie returning to GM

QB Eagles

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on December 29, 2015, 08:29:36 PM

At the very least, it would be entertaining. I doubt the Philly media would cover up when they smell booze on his breath the way the Nola media does. And they'd love the girlfriend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 29, 2015, 08:33:24 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on December 29, 2015, 08:29:36 PM

At the very least, it would be entertaining. I doubt the Philly media would cover up when they smell booze on his breath the way the Nola media does. And they'd love the girlfriend.

Eskin taking creep shot cell pics of her is a lock

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 29, 2015, 08:32:15 PM

Well, it's happening. Howie's probably been plotting this maneuver for at least the last year. No way is he not reaping the victory.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 29, 2015, 08:36:35 PM

Well, it's happening. Howie's probably been plotting this maneuver for at least the last year. No way is he not reaping the victory.

So Lurie gets credit for jettisoning Chip but he goes back to his puppet and the architect of The Dream Team? Has he called Vince Young yet?

QB Eagles

Notice there was nothing in the letter about a GM search.

smeags

Lol @ shurmur's "building a case" status.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

AshishPatel81

No retreads who haven't won anything and please no Sean McDermott. Not every successful coordinator makes for a good NFL head coach, and I have absolutely nothing of substance to declare why McDermott wouldn't other than I just get bad vibes from him being the head guy running a football team.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 29, 2015, 08:37:41 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on December 29, 2015, 08:36:35 PM

So Lurie gets credit for jettisoning Chip but he goes back to his puppet and the architect of The Dream Team? Has he called Vince Young yet?

that was andy reids team....it was put together because he knew it was his last hurrah and he was trying to go out hard....2013 was the only draft where you can say howie was mostly responsible....before that andy ran the drafts and after that chip
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

except for the marcus smith pick, that was all howie

and also agholor and huff and taylor hart and