The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

well theres 1 player going to the white house if they win
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

There's video of Mike Scott in a skins jersey fighting Eagles fans in the parking lot

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

And Ben was interviewed and said he fell in love with the game again and has a jumper

Show us pal

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 26, 2019, 12:14:13 AM
And Ben was interviewed and said he fell in love with the game again and has a jumper

good to know the franchise point guard didnt care about basketball last year while the sixers lost on a game 7 last second shot against the nba champions
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

He was a 22 year old kid drowning in Hoyda, he gets to use the excuse exactly once. Now show us you can hit a 15 footer in a real game.

PhillyPhreak54

Drowning in Kardashian Hoyda at that

Being around that family will farg you up

phattymatty

7 min of preseason and I already trust horford with my life.

phattymatty

Ben did it. Championship.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 26, 2019, 05:09:58 PM

For some reason, I just re-read this for the first time in months, and cracked up.

Rome

That three was sweet.   He had a guy Todd's size (sorta) guarding him, but still... sweet. 

MDS

how did you see his rod?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 08, 2019, 08:35:03 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 26, 2019, 05:09:58 PM

For some reason, I just re-read this for the first time in months, and cracked up.

Lol it's true! Bruce changed to a chick. Kanye is crazy. Lamar Odom almost died. Harden played awful.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.