Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on September 20, 2019, 02:14:40 PM
whatever will happen i dont know but i cant believe there will be 2 white people on the ticket

most likely a white person is winning the nom, so then a POC is the vice. if its 2 crackers then stop caring its over.

I'd be very surprised if uncle joe is on any ticket at the end.

General_Failure

Biden's "nothing will change" attitude is not a big hit with the youths.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

No, it shouldn't be Biden. It'll probably be Biden, though.

Munson

Warren/Castro was prob the ticket until castro torpedoed Biden and now all the white peoples are mad at him
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

I have little faith in the democrats to not farg this up. They step in shtein way too much.

Rome

Quote from: General_Failure on September 20, 2019, 04:46:31 PM
https://twitter.com/MilitaryTimes/status/1174102539798818816

When risking possible torture, dismemberment and death is preferable to racking up a lifetime of debt for a useless degree, you know you've got serious issues as a country. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

SD

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on September 24, 2019, 07:13:52 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 24, 2019, 05:05:30 AM
DSouza is an awful human being

This

I wouldn't pay him any attention.

yup...hes a super troll nothing more nothing less....the o/u on the shtein he says that he believes is probably 5%

i dont know why people pay him any mind
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

same reason they show up  for fireworks shows every year.....oooh, look at the pretty lights...amazing

base level human response to a show
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger