Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: TAFKAFF on March 16, 2005, 05:53:28 PM
The wife bought me GTA: San Andreas for Christmas.

I haven't played it once yet.   :-X

I heard that game makes you want to car-jack people. Can't wait till it's available for X-Box.  :evil

Mad-Lad

San Andreas is a hell of a lot of fun.  Huge upgrade from the earlier releases.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Mad-Lad on March 16, 2005, 06:06:30 PM
San Andreas is a hell of a lot of fun.  Huge upgrade from the earlier releases.

That's what I'm afraid of.  I don't have time to be THAT unproductive and hate myself that much.

hbionic

MLB 2004 by far is still one of if not the best baseball game out there. PS2.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

mussa

Quote from: SD_Eagle on March 16, 2005, 05:58:23 PM
Quote from: TAFKAFF on March 16, 2005, 05:53:28 PM
The wife bought me GTA: San Andreas for Christmas.

I haven't played it once yet.   :-X

I heard that game makes you want to car-jack people. Can't wait till it's available for X-Box.  :evil

I rented the game the day it came out and i went to pick my buddy up that night.  As i was on my way i saw two cop cars at a gas station.  First reaction was to floor it right into them, thank god i realized i wasn't playing the game.   :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mcnabbfan788

if anyone likes RPG's, then xenosaga ep. 2 is the way to go, and FF X is still th best non sports game evr made.  In sports, MVP and NBA are very fun as well.   And GT 4.  ahnds down, no contest.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: mcnabbfan788 on March 16, 2005, 09:38:27 PM
if anyone likes RPG's, then xenosaga ep. 2 is the way to go, and FF X is still th best non sports game evr made.  In sports, MVP and NBA are very fun as well.   And GT 4.  ahnds down, no contest.

Maybe this is better in the Stupid Questions thread, but here goes:  If it's a "Final Fantasy," why have there been more than 10 of them?

mcnabbfan788

One of the worlds great unanswered qustions. mraketing gimmick?

Kinda like how many licks to the center of the tootsie pop.

I did that, and they sent me a hat that said dum dums.

mcnabbmvp

Quote from: mussa on March 16, 2005, 01:47:58 PM
Im gonna have to try NBA 2K5.

Anyone play Mercernaries yet???

yeah i rented it. It is awesome. If you like to blow things up. Its a game for you.
"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

General_Failure

Quote from: geowhizzer on March 16, 2005, 09:55:51 PM
Maybe this is better in the Stupid Questions thread, but here goes: If it's a "Final Fantasy," why have there been more than 10 of them?

And why is it the only thing they ever have in common is a guy named Cid?

The man. The myth. The legend.

mcnabbfan788

mikey418

Quote from: mussa on March 16, 2005, 08:18:12 PM

I rented the game the day it came out and i went to pick my buddy up that night. As i was on my way i saw two cop cars at a gas station. First reaction was to floor it right into them, thank god i realized i wasn't playing the game. :-D

That's funny cuz I would do the same thing after I got Burnout 3 - except I wanted to drive into tanker trucks.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

MURP

i found a new must have:

QuoteCreate and manage your own successful farm with John Deere American Farmer. You'll decide what crops to plant, livestock to raise, employees to hire, equipment to purchase and structures to build. Plagues, weather, market trends, employee skill level and much more will play a role as you make decisions that will determine the ultimate success of your farm.

MDS

Nothing beats American Idol

Maybe this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

how about the unthinkable MDS...

QuoteLemonade Tycoon casts you as the entrepreneur. Start with a small lemonade stand. Then, you select the best location, check the weather forecast, perfect your recipe, set your price, and manage your inventory. To be profitable, you must make good business decisions and increase cash reserves, enabling you to move to a higher traffic location, buy a refrigerator, a faster cash register, and an automatic juicer. Squeeze out the competition as you become the Lemonade Tycoon. Post your results on the Lemonade Stock Exchange (LSX) and see how your business compares to others around the world.