Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I'm all out of games to play until Jade Empire ships next month. I've jumped back into Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude this week to help pass time time.

The man. The myth. The legend.

mikey418

I recently bought a copy of NBA2K5....maybe one of the best basketball games I've played.  I think it may be the first one that makes it impossible make a pass through and opposing player...
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Phanatic

I just finished Prince of Persia two and it was a great game. I didn't get all the power ups and water sword though, so I might have to do it again to get to the bonus fight at the end. In the meantime I'm in the market for a good game. I might trade both of my prince of persia's in for something else. Don't know yet. Gotta play the rental game to see what I like.

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

chuck_chillout

I rented Call of Duty FH and played online. It's pretty good, capture the flag was fun, kept me interested for a sec.  I still play socom II and I've read some reviews about socomIII and its going to be an awesome game. I will pop in Fight Night from time to time also.
Madden Football League

Mad-Lad

I received MGS:3 for x-mas and played it a bit.  I liked it a lot.  Then, for my birthday i received GTA: San Andreas and haven't played MGS:3 since.  A couple weeks later, i received a copy of City of Heroes.  Got my girl hooked on that game.  I started playing Madden again.

too many games, not enough time.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Phanatic on March 16, 2005, 11:03:02 AM
I just finished Prince of Persia two and it was a great game. I didn't get all the power ups and water sword though, so I might have to do it again to get to the bonus fight at the end. In the meantime I'm in the market for a good game. I might trade both of my prince of persia's in for something else. Don't know yet. Gotta play the rental game to see what I like.

I fought the 'Dahaka' at the end and he's a bitch to beat. Not as hard as the final battle with the Empress, though.

Phanatic

Quote from: SD_Eagle on March 16, 2005, 12:46:09 PM
Quote from: Phanatic on March 16, 2005, 11:03:02 AM

I fought the 'Dahaka' at the end and he's a bitch to beat. Not as hard as the final battle with the Empress, though.

Really? I would have thought that he would be harder. If you beat him does the end video change or does he still fail to change his destiny thus getting us ready for a part III
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

NGM

Uhhh can you not tell the complete ending or throw up a disclaimer for those of us who haven't beat it yet.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Geowhizzer

Ummm.... My mom got me Pac-Man for Christmas in 1981.  :paranoid

NGM

Quote from: geowhizzer on March 16, 2005, 01:02:24 PM

Should have asked for Pong.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: NGM on March 16, 2005, 01:04:01 PM
Quote from: geowhizzer on March 16, 2005, 01:02:24 PM

Should have asked for Pong.

I'm old enough to remember Pong like this:

NGM

Zoinks yo.  That looks like it is in Austin Power's shag pad.

mussa

Im gonna have to try NBA 2K5.

Anyone play Mercernaries yet???

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Wingspan

the EB Games down the street from me had NHL 2005 marked down to $12 NEW. :-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The wife bought me GTA: San Andreas for Christmas.

I haven't played it once yet.   :-X