Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

CM didn't have the legs at all

And I was getting annoyed with the clutching and grabbing he was doing

Floyd went outside his norm of defense and took it on offense it was weird to see him like that

Munson

That last round was brutal. CM was done by the end of round 9 and Mayweather knew it.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 27, 2017, 12:54:19 AM
And I was getting annoyed with the clutching and grabbing he was doing

Very true
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

seemed like it was going to be a joke when they first announced it

then it was a joke

saying cm actually won those early rounds in any meaningful way is a stretch imho. zero things happened in that fight that mayweather didn't let happen

MDS

the mexican place round the way had it on. big crowd around a few tvs. many people laughing at CM.

if i paid $100 for that id be mad. that was a joke.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 27, 2017, 01:01:30 AM
seemed like it was going to be a joke when they first announced it

then it was a joke

saying cm actually won those early rounds in any meaningful way is a stretch imho. zero things happened in that fight that mayweather didn't let happen

I agree with that. He let him go early. His plan was to lie in wait and then get after him as he tired

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 27, 2017, 01:07:05 AM
the mexican place round the way had it on. big crowd around a few tvs. many people laughing at CM.

if i paid $100 for that id be mad. that was a joke.

We were gonna have a party but Harvey farged that all up

I can't wait for GGG vs Canelo - I've wanted to see that for awhile

SD

I had a long day and didn't bother staying up for the fight. It's all over YouTube this morning. I credit Mcgregor, I didn't think he'd make it past the 2nd. First 5 rounds were fairly even, from the 6th on school was in session.

Igs if you're up the fights all over YouTube but you gotta watch it fast because they're going down as soon as they go up. Here's the copy I watched

https://youtu.be/ZyVFuguliO4

Diomedes

Gervonta Davis missed weight, lost his belt, wore a Muppets costume to the ring, looked unimpressive against a lesser opponent, but still managed to win.

He needs to move up, and grow up a bit..talented kid though.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I can't believe anyone paid a hundred bucks to watch that farging farce. 

Thanks, Trump. 

MDS

the scorecards were all floyd. one judge had mcgregor winning 3 rounds, the others had him winning 1 round. i wouldve given the first 3 to connor just because floyd did nothing, but it didnt really matter.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Bring on canelo triple g

also Jesse hart fights on hbo sept 22
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

so I hear mayweather kept McGregor around till the 10th so the fans got their money's worth.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Watching this Rungvisai Chocolotito fight

I read that Chocolotito got smoked so I wanna see how bad it was

PhillyPhreak54

That was quick - put his ass to sleep in the 4th