Social Media

Started by Diomedes, July 18, 2011, 04:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I like my holocaust jokes like I like a toss sweep to Blount...slow developing and going nowhere.

Diomedes

T-Pain on Tik Tok realizing he's ignoring mega stars on IG is endearing. 

Keep ignoring them dude.  It only make 'em want you harder.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

SD

Looks like Twitter is accepting Musk's proposal. Won't be long before the orange idiot is back.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Things are pretty wild at Twitter.  They've closed their offices until Monday.  Musk's "extremely hardcore" ultimatum has proven the downside of the device:  hundreds are leaving.  Apparently, Twitter don't even know how many people have decided to leave because most of HR quit too.  There are accounts that the service has literally zero engineers available to monitor or repair critical functions of the site, effectively rendering it a walking dead service that will coast until something goes wrong, and then just stop, with no one to mind the repair.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Rome

Someone mentioned that this fiasco is actually a well-engineered process to destroy one of the few online platforms that had some semblance of democracy remaining. 

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Thiel and Musk and the rest of the fascist cadre of billionaire nazi fargs did this deliberately and maliciously.  $44B is chump change in the grand scheme of things when complete hegemonic domination is the aim, and it clearly is for those motherfargers.

MDS

the sooner you realize elon musk is a moron who has no idea what hes doing the better it will be for you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The destruction of a major communication line is merely a side effect of him being a stupid manchild.

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 18, 2022, 07:54:30 PM
the sooner you realize elon musk is a moron who has no idea what hes doing the better it will be for you

This x a million. He's a petulant narcissist impulsive child.

MDS

his made his money from second hand apartheid profiteering and copying other peoples ideas...he spent 44 billion on a worthless product for the validation of incel right wing hungry hungry hippos

legitimately a stupid person 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

To be fair, he also spent that $44 billion to get some kid to stop telling people where his plane is.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on November 18, 2022, 10:10:48 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 18, 2022, 07:54:30 PM

This x a million. He's a petulant narcissist impulsive child.

who is somehow worshipped by 10% of the population
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

10% is strong...nobody uses twitter except nerds and incels and only a small % of that love him

ask any average citizen what social media they use and theyll say tiktok, ig, snap or even facebook before stupid ass twitter