The Zombie Apocalypse

Started by rjs246, April 22, 2009, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 23, 2009, 11:05:49 AM
45% i thought i'd be higher.  My plans include travel to a local island fort in delaware as an early base of operations, then travel to either the canadian border where my inlaws have a cabin on a lake with drinkable water, or stealing an airplane to california, then highjacking an ocean liner, to head to Hawaii if the outbreak has not occurred there. 

I'm surprised to be at 41%

Ocean liners are big man - zombies will be hiding out until you set sail then feast on your brain when you're underway

rjs246

Mussa, you clearly didn't read WWZ very closely. Animals avoid eating zombie flesh, but when they do, they die.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Quote from: mussa on April 23, 2009, 12:24:43 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on April 23, 2009, 11:57:19 AM
Not to mention the fact that Zombie flesh is poison and if the pigs ate it they would either die for become undead themselves. Jesus man, where is your head?

Since when can animals become infected? What kind of jibberish is that. A pig would farg a zombie up anyday! Eat everything including bones, gone!

Man, you need to watch out for all living things. Mosquitos, animals, creepy children, even plants.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Tomahawk on April 23, 2009, 12:26:07 PM
45% i thought i'd be higher.  My plans include travel to a local island fort in delaware as an early base of operations, then travel to either the canadian border where my inlaws have a cabin on a lake with drinkable water, or stealing an airplane to california, then highjacking an ocean liner, to head to Hawaii if the outbreak has not occurred there. 

Ocean liners are big man - zombies will be hiding out until you set sail then feast on your brain when you're underway

either that, or the snipers will get him. 

paco

Quote from: General_Failure on April 23, 2009, 12:22:27 PM
You'll have to go to Soviet Russia if you want to do that.
Chernobyl farms?
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

mussa

Damn I thought the pig thing was clever.

I actually downloaded World War Z recently via audio book. Ive been listening when i go to bed giving me sweet zombie dreams. and by dreams i mean wet dreams

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 23, 2009, 12:33:56 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on April 23, 2009, 12:26:07 PM

either that, or the snipers will get him. 
I'm stopping by to get you in Cali.  I'll take any ship that is capable of travel across the ocean. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

you just want my 51% survival rate.  count me in though as long as we can bring chuggie too.  he can be the "bitch" like that dude from Con Air. 

General_Failure

After reading Watchmen, I've decided that I will build a boat made of corpses to get to safe ground. Corpses and maybe some styrofoam.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Escaping by ocean is a boring cop out. I want to spend my days on dry land mowing down undead bitches and rebuilding society in my own image.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

free trip to hawaii doesn't sound that bad though. im in.
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

Im just there to bang some asians, and get my brother, maybe chill out for a few weeks, then back to killing and taking over massive amounts of land.  I always wanted to be a Lord. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Who wouldst be thou serfs, though?

I love Olde English.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 23, 2009, 12:58:24 PM
Who wouldst be thou serfs, though?

I love Olde English.
I would allow you all to be Yeomans in my ruling lands

mussa

As long as we don't have to kiss your farged up feet, freak.