The Orgasmic Joys Of Bacon

Started by Rome, January 14, 2007, 08:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

The Mrs. is in the kitchen right now charring some pig flesh for us and it smells unfargingbelievable!

I love bacon almost as much as Jessica Alba's ass.  I know, it's silly, but I do.

BACON!!!!!

:drool

Geowhizzer

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 14, 2007, 08:42:42 AM
I love bacon almost as much as Jessica Alba's ass.  I know, it's silly, but I do.

What if they made bacon from Jessica's ass?  I'd have seconds.

rjs246

I heart bacon. I wish I had some right now.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

The bacon down here is funny. They sell it still attatched to the Canadian bacon part. For some reason I can't get it to fry nice and crispy. That makes me sad. Then I go buy the bacon chunks and put it on the rest of my meals, and that makes me happy.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

I remember that shtein from my time in Sydney. They do that in places in London too. Why is it that Americans are the only ones who can really perfect the fine art crispy bacon?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

It's got to be the cut of the meat. I can't fry it right in my own pan. The meat is just wrong somehow. I didn't think you could get bacon wrong, but they did.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Cracker Barrel used to sell some of the tastiest bacon in the world until recently when they switched brands.

It was medium thick, had a delicious hickory-smoke flavor, it had the right amount of salt, and when they cooked it well-done, it was pretty much perfect.

Now they sell something that tastes like Armour brand bacon.  It's thin, ridiculously salty and it basically crumbles away to nothing when you bite into it.  I complained to the management about it but they just shrugged it off and took the money off my bill.

Haven't been back since. . .

rjs246

You complained to the manager of a Cracker Barrel about their bacon? I don't know whether to mock you for going to Cracker Barrel enough to know when they switch bacon, or praise you as hero and crusader for the perfect food.

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Also, you're clearly about to have a heart attack.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Bacon is serious farging business, dude.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Cracker Barrel near me still had thick bacon when I was last there less than a month ago.

Florida sucks.

Rome

The rest of the slop they served in that place was average at best anyway.  No harm done.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I only ever eat the breakfast, and it's good.

Rome

Your taste buds are officially banned, Mister.

BANNED!

BTW: We ate at The Melrose Diner on Snyder on Monday of last week.  Best breakfast I've ever had, hands down.  Everything was exactly, precisely the way it should be.  Service was great, the food was ridiculous, the coffee was delicious. . . why, oh why can't these hillbillies down here do something similar?

:'(