Mud Butt

Started by rjs246, July 01, 2005, 12:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

I've been in the shteinter 4 times already today and every time its the same thing. One large explosion followed by about 3 minutes of pops and whistles followed by 5 minutes of wiping and wiping and wiping and still feeling filthy

not to rub it in but my post lunchtime trip consisted of one of those really soft and cuddly baby poops....it smelled like caca
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I took one earlier today and if felt like I was crapping out a milkshake.....only warmer.

PoopyfaceMcGee

This was not the correct thread to read while eating a little snack... of yogurt.

Butchers Bill

The bosses brought in pizza for lunch today...a lot of it.  After about 15 minutes all the crappers were full and people were rushing to different floors to try to find an open one.  Sounded like there was a lot of mud butt on my floor this afternoon.   :paranoid
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

LBIggle

dude, that system flush stuff for drug tests really flushes everything out.  like.. everything.  wow.  i feel violated.

Feva

Oh... how I wish I could have mud butt.  All the ones I've been having lately (including this morning) have been Jack the Rippers.  Mud butt would be a welcome relief.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

NGM

Participated in our annual Whiskey Olympics last night in West Chester.  Needless to say I have some wicked mud butt today. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

thrillhouse

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 03, 2006, 03:16:24 PM
I took one earlier today and if felt like I was crapping out a milkshake.....only warmer.
I just got over a stomach virus and had the same problem.  My arse was like a faucet.

You needed to know.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I've been eating pretty well and having less issues such as this, but last night I consumed beer, chili cheese fries, and chicken tenders with honey mustard.  I woke myself up in the middle of the night with severe flatulence, and after a couple cups of coffee this morning, I really let the toilet have it:  Solid two-flusher, seemingly a "soft-serve" consistency.  It really got my day started off fantastically.

SunMo

the day after the Super Bowl has to be a bad day at the ol' water treatment plant.

i kept laughing at stupid Pepsi's new slogan, brown and bubbly, knowing that was what was going to come from my ass today.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

oh man have i got a festering case of muddius buttius

i was drinking seirra nevada out of a tap and then homemade hop devil out of a tap.  then my buddy made these jimmy buffett seasoned shrimp, red beans and rice, and sausage mixed in also.  then late night we downed some perogies.

Bathroom trip count today: 3

DAMN YOU JIMMY BUFFETT!

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

My colon-rupturing chili mixed with sushi and several different kinds of beer. I don't want to hear it from any of you.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

The monday after the super bowel should be nationally known as "Mud Butt Day"

MURP

I made the mistake of eating an entire bowl of nacho dip, which included a full can of refried beans.  holla.