Didn't See One Yet - So, Happy St. Patrick's Day, Everyone!

Started by Rome, March 17, 2006, 08:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

I'm not Irish, I'm not wearing green today, and I haven't had a beer yet.  I rule.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 17, 2006, 01:03:51 PM
I'm not Irish, I'm not wearing green today, and I haven't had a beer yet.  I rule.

Now that's just a damn shame, it's St. Patty's Day and we're all Irish today.

ice grillin you

ill be irish about three this morning when im throwin up in an alley somewhere
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

Wearing my official ND Irish polo today. And having corned beef and cabbage and lamb stew tonight while I hoist a Jameson's for the dearly departed.

Póg mo thóin!

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Phanatic

Quote from: MDS on March 17, 2006, 01:29:36 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on March 17, 2006, 12:59:55 PM
Jew

too bad we have all the money and power.

I missed that boat. Send me the super secret map to get back on!! L'Chai'm!
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

T_Section224

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MURP

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Geowhizzer