New England

Started by SD, November 22, 2011, 10:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

I recorded the game, fast forwarded through the New England drives and deleted it after I was done. I missed them.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Yep - they were loud and clear.

SO were the shots of the empty seats later in the game.

They cut to a shot of Lurie in his box with his binocs up to his face looking disgusted,

Rome

I was genuinely stunned when I saw the stadium almost empty at the beginning of the 4th quarter.  I can't remember the last time I saw that during a regular season game.

Good for you guys for stepping out.  farg those clowns.

Rome

And yeah I heard them.  Awesome.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on November 28, 2011, 02:34:22 PM
Good for you guys for stepping out.  farg those clowns.

Meh.....by the time the 4th qtr starts, they've already made about 98% of their money for the day so I don't think Lurie or Banner shed any tears over that. 

[igy]And I bet half of the people who left early were awful South Jersey fans who were sick of hearing other fans booing a team that's trying their best to win so they ducked out early to beat the lines in the pro shop to buy their Riley Cooper jersey.[/igy]

Rome

I was referring to the clowns on the field, but sure, Lurie & Banner get the gas face too for this epic disaster.

Sgt PSN

I was referring to your comment about fans leaving early. 

Susquehanna Birder

I also recall hearing an "Andy sucks" chant.

General_Failure

They came through nice and clear. I was actually waiting for the Kafka chants, but then I remembered other people are as sick of Andy as we are.

The man. The myth. The legend.