Week 11 - Saints: The Eagles Are Bad

Started by MDS, November 12, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Drew Brees and Michael Thomas vs Chandon Sullivan. The ultimate showdown.

SD

Remember the game they played against the Packers a few years ago when Chip was coach. Jordy Nelson kept burning Bradley Fletcher. I see this one playing out in a similar fashion.

General_Failure

Drew Brees is going to throw for 8 touchdowns and they'll have to remove Foles' jersey from the Hall of Fame.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

I might start a re-watch of the wire by 1/2 time.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

the eagles were 8 point favorites against dallas and now are 8 point dogs against the saints

feel like it should be 28
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

EJ72

Any thoughts on Josh Adams getting the start? I thought he could be a good pro back when he was at ND if he didn't run so upright but I guess that's been fixed.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/josh-adams-impressive-play-has-earned-the-central-bucks-south-product-more-playing-time-with-eagles-20181114.html?arc404=true

General_Failure

He's probably better than Clement, and it's the only spot on the offense they have a chance of improving this season.

Don Ho

So Peyton lost a bet to Doug on the golf course earlier this year in Tahoe.  Birds get to wear green at Superdome.  How cute.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

next level okie doke from the eagles

tanking this year to give false hope to wash and now dallas who will keep their terrible infastructures in place

next level thinking

Rome

General_Failure

This is a great start. Penalties on the kickoff and Joe Buck totally checked out on commentary.

Rome

General_Failure

I'm sorta looking forward to seeing Teddy Bridgewater in the second half.

MDS

4th and 1 against the best team in football and you punt...i dont care where it is youre going