Detmer - Coming Back

Started by 4and26, January 02, 2007, 09:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Akers is so much better when Neckbeard is holding his balls.   

PhillyPhreak54

Everyone pour out a little bit of their King Koybra in honor of NECKBEARD!!

Akers was $$ today. And it was because of Koy.

Tony Romo - take note.

shorebird

Terrible conditions on the game winner. He made it look easy, and it's not, not in weather like that.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 08, 2007, 01:58:44 AM
Everyone pour out a little bit of their King Koybra in honor of NECKBEARD!!

Akers was $$ today. And it was because of Koy.

Tony Romo - take note.

A.  You pour it out when someone's dead.  Koy's ALIVE, motherfarger.

B.  Yes.

C.  Tony Romo wishes he was as money as Koy!  Especially with the ladies!

mussa

Stuart Scott on ESPN this morning, " Koy Detmer, alot more popular than Tony Romo "  I laughed
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Eagles 3x

Koy for the Pro Bowl! Give the NFC a chance to win. Kick Homo off, replace him with Detmer.  How much better is Romo than Kpy as a QB anyway?
member since Aug. 21, 03. I am the KING of the Lurking Bastiches!!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote"Being a holder for the amount of time I've been, you realize there's nothing given," Detmer said. "None of them are guaranteed. You have to make it happen."

LEGEND.

Feva

Reunited and it feels so goooooood!!!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Eaglez

That's quite a sex stare from Akers.  :-D

Geowhizzer

You just know that Koy was half-way through a six-pack and a bag of pork rinds when he got the call from the Eagles.

Dillen

Koy got 900K this "year" too.

I think they should use this strategy until Koy is 45 years old. Don't waste an entire season's roster spot on him, then when the playoffs roll around give him a decent amount of money for which would be 4 games max. I'm sure he wouldn't mind making 225K a game at the lowest.