Titans - Game Thread

Started by 4and26, November 19, 2006, 01:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasEagle

Quote from: Eaglez on November 19, 2006, 01:29:40 PM
This is sad.

Texas Eagles, just go to www.theshark1037.com and at least you can listen to the game. Reese and Quick.

I'll spare myself the agony and just check the game casts/game center every so often.

Quasimoto

The only thing they need to do is keep pounding with Travis Henry.  Young doesn't even need to be out there.

Quasimoto

Damn Dawkins.  You gotta catch that!

mussa

Quote from: Beef Rapp on November 19, 2006, 01:31:18 PM
Well we know who is calling the plays today.   ::)

Yeaup inexcusable...its anyones game now. It was a bad throw though by McNabb, really bad. Either way Andy Reid is calling the plays and McNabb is already rattled. RUN THE fargIN BALL. Better yet QB sneak your big QB on 3rd and less than a yard you dumb motherfarger. GOD DAMNIT :boo :boo :boo :boo :boo
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Dillen

Lee Evans has 204 yards after the first quarter. The record is 336. That would be awesome if he broke it. So far it looks like Losman won't farg up either, he's 8 for 8.

QB Eagles

Quote from: mussa on November 19, 2006, 01:38:28 PM
Quote from: Beef Rapp on November 19, 2006, 01:31:18 PM
Well we know who is calling the plays today.   ::)

Yeaup inexcusable...its anyones game now. It was a bad throw though by McNabb, really bad. Either way Andy Reid is calling the plays and McNabb is already rattled. RUN THE fargIN BALL. Better yet QB sneak your big QB on 3rd and less than a yard you dumb motherfarger. GOD DAMNIT :boo :boo :boo :boo :boo

It was an obvious QB sneak situation. There's no good excuse for making ANY other call than that in that situation. Even a Westbrook run would have been stupid. Throwing the ball is EXTREMELY stupid.

QB Eagles

Birds offense stinkin' up the place today.

Quasimoto

This team looks awful.   What did Andy have them doing this week?

BigEd76

another dropped pass leads to a 42-yd FG....7-3

SD_Eagle5

Out of all my 30+ years of being an Eagles fan, this is by far the most annoying team I've had to watch.

mussa

3rd and short...pass...of course.  A wide open Greg Lewis can't handle the McNabb laser at 5 yards. Combinaton of patheticness. 

Solution run the ball, catch the damn ball, and put some damn touch on your passes.  :boom
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Quasimoto

That was a nice play by Barber.

mussa

I have the feeling this game is over already regardless of how much time is left.  I tell ya, if the Titans run the ball, the game is over. Vince has almost throw 2 picks already...not good playcalling

Mahe with some decent returns today. I still hate his damn bubble head...

QB Eagles

Reno Mahe is MVP of the game so far for the Eagles.

4and26

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 19, 2006, 01:43:00 PM
Out of all my 30+ years of being an Eagles fan, this is by far the most annoying team I've had to watch.
Maybe because you know the talents there but offensively I can think of some pretty pathetic Eagles teams that were very frustrating to watch