Giants Game Thread

Started by 4and26, December 11, 2005, 04:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4and26

MOATS   THAT'S MY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

And the longest run by an Eagles RB this year belongs to Ryan Moats.  :-D

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhanInDC

Hey now! Go Moats! Need to see more of that! Kid is gonna be a bad ass!
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Geowhizzer

4and26

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

DutchBird

A good block by Josh Parry, and a TD by Moats... miracles Do happen... by the way, avatar is corrected.
You have New York, we have Amsterdam
Just 15,000 Dutch beat out 90,000 Americans

With Timmy, one of three things is going to happen. Somebody is going to get hurt - it's either going to be him, an opponent, or one of our players.

MDS

Jeez dont we know Joe Buck well enough now to not call him the announcer? Come on!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

4and26

Now we need the D to step it up......knock Shocky's head off :evil :evil :evil

4and26

Quote from: DutchBird on December 11, 2005, 04:24:29 PM
A good block by Josh Parry, and a TD by Moats... miracles Do happen... by the way, avatar is corrected.
Thanks buddy, just don't want to see that face again anytime soon!

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on December 11, 2005, 04:24:47 PM
Jeez dont we know Joe Buck well enough now to not call him the announcer? Come on!

Go light your Menorah.  :D

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on December 11, 2005, 04:25:46 PM
Quote from: MDS on December 11, 2005, 04:24:47 PM

Go light your Menorah.  :D

Never.