Eagles Week 1 Intro . . .

Started by 4and26, September 09, 2005, 02:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Don Ho on September 09, 2005, 03:06:51 PM
Quote from: Mad-Lad on September 09, 2005, 02:46:57 PM
i'm just glad i wasted what seemed like 5 minutes of my life to watch text on the screen swap out while the Superfriends music played in the background.

That's exactly what I was thinking - Superfriends.  I kept expecting those two kids and the dog to make an appearance.

Wendy and Marvin.

sallad selgae

I think it would be more betterer if you wore 3-D glasses to watch it.

Also, they should have included Hank Fraley in the list of key players.  We all know that people tune in to watch the snap and the battle in the trenches.  The rest of them might as well be wearing skirts.

"Official Sponsor of the first, fourth round draft pick"

RezRob

Looked like an ending to a NES game. I was ready to grab a controller....
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

TexasEagle

i'm just glad i wasted what seemed like 5 minutes of my life to watch text on the screen swap out while the Superfriends music played in the background.

A fairly butchered version of it too... they could had done better than that.

Cerevant

Quote from: Mad-Lad on September 09, 2005, 03:23:47 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on September 09, 2005, 03:06:51 PM

That's exactly what I was thinking - Superfriends.  I kept expecting those two kids and the dog to make an appearance.

Wendy and Marvin.

Wasn't it a monkey, though?  Named Bleep?

Not that I ever watched the show... :paranoid
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Mad-Lad

the Wonder Twins had a monkey.  So did Space Ghost's sidekicks.

PhillyPhreak54

I remember last year they did the one with Joe Gibbs pushing the NASCAR on flat tires and they got in trouble for it. That ended the decent ones and put on the boring ones.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 09, 2005, 07:09:42 PM
I remember last year they did the one with Joe Gibbs pushing the NASCAR on flat tires and they got in trouble for it. That ended the decent ones and put on the boring ones.

Spuds crumbles to the pressures of kissing NFL executives asses.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Geowhizzer

Maybe they can make good one and send them to us.  >:D

Catapult

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 09, 2005, 07:09:42 PM

The only thing missing is a classic Harry Kalas call as the radio gets launched, Louisville style.

(Heh, Good thing I archived that intro.  Too bad my archive is unavailable right now)

Please select your blitz package:  Zone, Darth, Mad Tiger, Train Wreck, Monster, Kitchen Sink, Jail Break, or Bench Press (new!)