Main Menu

Koy ....

Started by 4and26, August 29, 2005, 12:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasEagle

Quote from: rjs246 on August 29, 2005, 01:18:09 PM
Yeah, we've covered that.

I like being redundant. :)

That and I hadn't read the rest of the posts...

Diomedes

Two very good reasons.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

of all the negative reviews mcmahon got in camp, u'd think he would be just as bad in preseason, although he looked decent and worthy to me of a back-up.  koy can stick to holding, hes horrible. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 29, 2005, 01:13:47 PM
Quote from: Larry on August 29, 2005, 01:11:47 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 29, 2005, 12:58:17 PM
Koy is good for:

1. Holding
2. Neckbeards
3. Seeing which $1000 junker he'll drive this year
4. Hearing about his $100 shopping spree to K-Mart for one set of clothes and a toothbrush for his road outfit in 2005

Quaterbacking isn't on the list of things he's good at.

Ahem...TD celebrations?

DAMMIT! Larry, I must've been smoking some of your crack because I totally forgot about

"The Whuppin Dance".

My favorite celebration of all time.

I'm a fan of "The Davenport".  In 1998 he threw a td against the Pack in GB and then squatted in a position that led me to believe he was taking an imaginary dump on the Packers.  Then we lost the game. 

rjs246

I thought McMahon looked pretty good in the PS games. Much better than what people were saying about him in practice. I guess he turns it on at game time... or something.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on August 29, 2005, 01:32:35 PM
I thought McMahon looked pretty good in the PS games. Much better than what people were saying about him in practice. I guess he turns it on at game time... or something.

We talkin' about PRACTICE, man?

Beermonkey

Quote from: Sun_Mo on August 29, 2005, 01:12:02 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on August 29, 2005, 01:10:20 PM
Quote from: Sun_Mo on August 29, 2005, 01:07:56 PM
do you go to any home games?  i'd love to meet you.

Are you threatening me, tough guy? Pathetic.
i'm not threatening you.  i said I'd love to meet you, that's all.   :-D

You would, he makes a nice jello mold.

PoopyfaceMcGee

There's always room for J-E-L-L.... O!

Diomedes

Who would've thought that hot dogs go so well in Jell-O?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

I think I just threw up in my mouth a lot.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on August 29, 2005, 01:36:22 PM
I think I just threw up in mouth a lot.

Liar.  You don't just THINK you did.  You KNOW it.

JTrotter Fan

MMmmmmmmmmmmm...don't you love that taste?!   :-D
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

TempleOwl

So, to recap:

Koy is the holder and the "in-game" backup QB.  He also would back up the back up should McNabb get hurt and McMahon also get hurt.  He would also back up himself in the event that he trips over one of the lines on the field.  He is also responsible for engineering and performing ALL gay endzone dances which is not to be confused with Sun Mo who is allegedly gay for wanting to meet rjs at a game.  Now, back to Koy, he also doubles as superhero neckbeard man, a drunken NFL bench warmer who springs into action by applying salve to Donovan's wounds.  And finally, Texas Eagle is redundant!

Have I covered everything?
"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck...SHOOT IT!"

Diomedes

You forgot the part about TO.

rjs246

I have a mouthful of vomit from hotdog/jello mold references, but otherwise, well done.

Let them eat bootstraps.