Jordan Hicks, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, May 01, 2015, 10:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Talent wise it's not nutty at all.  But considering his injury history, it's absurd to guarantee him that much dough.  Then again they were the worst team in the NFL last year, so overpaying is probably a necessity.

This isn't a big loss at all anyway.  They can find a decent MLB in the draft. 

Munson

Or they could cycle through another decade of Mark Simoneau/Omar Gaither/Stewart Bradley/Jamar Chaney...
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 12, 2019, 05:44:05 PM
That's nutty money for him

It's actually not at all...sure it carries risk but that's the gamble you take with the injury factor

at full strength tho he should outplay the money

he was outrageous in his one healthy year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Even with Hicks, whom I loved, LB corps needed to be addressed.  Bradham is a roller coaster, Grugier-Hill is a nice have to but not the answer.  C'mon Howie!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Quote from: General_Failure on March 12, 2019, 06:48:32 PM
I'm going to miss Sean Lee.
He restructured his deal to stay so he'll be there same as always, in a sweatshirt on the sideline.

ice grillin you

actually sean lee's 29-31 years were easily worth hicks contract....and hicks is 26

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous