Week 4 - Titans: The Eagles Go To MAGA Land

Started by MDS, September 23, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

as ugly as this is you really can't quantify the difference in the feeling btwn having Carson and thinking you can win this game and foles and thinking the game is over
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagles_Legendz

Someone will need to explain eventually why this D is so much worse on the road.

Don Ho

Birds secondary is awful.  Plain and simple awful
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

This secondary is so farging bad.  Dude walked right past Darby

General_Failure

If any receiver could catch this would already be a 21-14 game.

ice grillin you

I'm sure it's the Super Bowl hangover we knew they would get and it's been there over the first three weeks...even in the games they have won there is no juice with this team...care factor is low and lethargy is high

that quarter in particular put a huge spotlight on it...titans had the excitement of a college team with the sidelines going crazy on every good play ect.

birds seem to be coasting

QB Eagles

Eagles offense has generally looked out-coached and the Eagles defense has generally looked out-executed. Lots of time to turn it around but I'm not sure you can teach guys how to tackle at halftime.

ice grillin you

was that Alston not in game shape or the hammy

General_Failure

Who knew the biggest blow to this team would be losing Torrey Smith's magic PI calls?

ice grillin you

that's two bad throws to agholor where if the ball is right bigs plays happen

ice grillin you

I'm without sound anything on alshon...looked right after he was limping a little but when they showed him drinking water he looked better but he also wasn't moving

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 30, 2018, 01:41:35 PM
I'm sure it's the Super Bowl hangover we knew they would get and it's been there over the first three weeks...even in the games they have won there is no juice with this team...care factor is low and lethargy is high

that quarter in particular put a huge spotlight on it...titans had the excitement of a college team with the sidelines going crazy on every good play ect.

birds seem to be coasting

I want to think it's Super Bowl hangover but they're just not very good.  Lots of issues on both sides of the ball.