Jalen Mills, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 30, 2016, 05:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Don't think you'll have any problem with anybody on this board disputing this.  We're all in agreement the guy is a liability out there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

mills has been hit with three PI in the last two games....only three teams in the nfl have three PI on the year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

lol the cat from washington went to the hospital and then the team said no qualifying offer. Bad night for him

Don Ho

There goes Mills again, always interfering.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

It's been noted that the basketball player should have tried a double move.

General_Failure

He decided flopping was a better move.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

its dangerous being black in america
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Signing a one year deal - moving to safety

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Didn't even realize he was a FA.

Also don't care.

Rome

I saw that and thought someone on the twitters was hitting the pipe early.

Good for him.  Thx for LII.  Bye.

Don Ho

Exactly thank you for the Super Bowl where you played like crap, the only memories I have of this guy is getting burned and being infamous for biting more on a pass route then a hungry trout biting on a night crawler.  Next.