Bunkley
2 (12.5%)
GoRahGeorge
1 (6.3%)
other players not mentioned
5 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

reese125

This is based off of projected starters. Anyone else I missed-throw in your thoughts
Im going to go wit Vernon Davis based on the fact the TE position is evolving into something special in the NFL. Alot more passes and catches over the years for these guys, so I think he makes the biggest strides based off his athleticism--regardless who is throwing him the ball

SunMo

Reggie...Reggie...Reggie...Reggie
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Zanshin

Vernon Davis has the best chance.  He can walk in and have an immediate impact, and look like a superstar next to the other dregs on the team.  If Smith can get him the ball, of course.  Bush has a shot, but he'll be splitting time at best with McAllister.

Geowhizzer

rjs246

I'm going with the odds on this one.

Other.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Whoever win ROTY, you can bet your ass that it ain't gonna be Ferguson or any other OL.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

stalker

Gocong!

Oh crap, I agree with Geo!
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

rjs246

I'd like to alter my vote slightly and say that everyone not named Vince Young has an equal chance to win. Young has no chance.

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

reese125

Quote from: rjs246 on June 09, 2006, 02:13:20 PM
I'd like to alter my vote slightly and say that everyone not named Vince Young has an equal chance to win. Young has no chance.

that would be very hard for a 3rd stringer to get rookie of the year behind Volek and Kerry Collins-who they will probably  sign. thats why hes not up there

Zanshin

I'm reasonably sure that RJS means that there's no chance of Vince Young winning any kind of award at any time, unless they create an award for overall suckitude.

rjs246

Quote from: Zanshin on June 09, 2006, 04:24:54 PM
I'm reasonably sure that RJS means that there's no chance of Vince Young winning any kind of award at any time, unless they create an award for overall suckitude.

I'm glad someone's paying attention.

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Just because we don't care doesn't mean we don't understand.

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

Maurice Beat a fool down Drew
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhanInDC

I went with other, so long as other means Joseph Addai.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.