Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Like you guys never accidentally dressed up and performed a minstrel act in college.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

General_Failure

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

i dont even understand what hes doing from a political perspective

he might be able to sort of kind of clear his name...but the damage is done and he has no constituancy anymore. he is going to either get recalled or primaried. he has no shot to be reelected and is just hurting himself and the cause the longer this goes.

does he honestly think everyone is just going to forget this and reelect him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

General_Failure

He can moonwalk as well as shuck and jive. He's amazing.

Rome

He'll pick up a ton of GOP supporters, so there's that.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

One of the special guests at the SOTU tonight...

QuoteJoshua Trump

Joshua Trump is a 6th grade student in Wilmington, Delaware. He appreciates science, art, and history. He also loves animals and hopes to pursue a related career in the future. His hero and best friend is his Uncle Cody, who serves in the United States Air Force. Unfortunately, Joshua has been bullied in school due to his last name. He is thankful to the First Lady and the Trump family for their support.

SD

The best part of the SOTU tonight will be when I'm watching the Sixers

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on February 05, 2019, 10:41:45 AM

QuoteJoshua Trump

Joshua Trump is a 6th grade student in Wilmington, Delaware. He appreciates science, art, and history. He also loves animals and hopes to pursue a related career in the future. His hero and best friend is his Uncle Cody, who serves in the United States Air Force. Unfortunately, Joshua has been bullied in school due to his last name. He is thankful to the First Lady and the Trump family for their support.

poor timmy hitler
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: phattymatty on February 05, 2019, 10:41:45 AM

QuoteJoshua Trump

I know the kid and his parents. He was home schooled for a year or two I think, not entirely sure why but I do know teachers who had him and said dealing with him and his parents were kind of a pain.

The whole situation just gets a big ole eye roll from me.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

https://twitter.com/stevemorris__/status/1092807628147879939 21

Hey Hunt, I know a certain user with a name involving the eagles winning that could probably be baited into some good shtein as it pertains to kids being taught how to share too much :-D