Divisional Round - BDN Gets Off Here.

Started by Rome, January 06, 2019, 10:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I can't believe it.  What the hell?  Shocking.  Foles first good pass since Q1 and he lets it rip right through his hands.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

I'm just at a loss. Just holy shtein what a way for it to end.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

LBIggle

Now we got a zesty draft pick that they'll miss on anyway. Whatever. Team over achieved. They need a on the fly rebuild if they expect Wentz's neck to hold up. This team has the potential to he real bad next year.

QB Eagles

Saints are a way better team, Eagles have no business being this close to another NFCCG. Enjoy it for what it is.

Don Ho

Nice wasted time out Doug you farging idiot
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

Damn.. I legit feel bad watching Jeffrey almost breaking down.

General_Failure

Hot takes coming tonight about how the defense lost the game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 13, 2019, 07:43:30 PM
Saints are a way better team, Eagles have no business being this close to another NFCCG. Enjoy it for what it is.

100% correct, this was more than the fake punt.  Foles was awful, Doug resorted back to Doug, secondary is what it is.  Team isn't good enough right now to go for the jugular.  21-0, 17-0 would have been interesting.

Munson

They didn't lose the game but I'm going to be having nightmares about Michael Thomas running 15 yard in routes for months.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

Love ya guys!   I'm pissed right no but a month ago never saw this coming so let's enjoy.

NC_Eagle

Quote from: LBIggle on January 13, 2019, 07:45:32 PM
Damn.. I legit feel bad watching Jeffrey almost breaking down.

I can't imagine how he's going to feel the rest of the off-season.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Rome

The defensive passivity they played with after going up two scores was farging disgusting. 

LBIggle

Quote from: Rome on January 13, 2019, 07:55:43 PM
The defensive passivity they played with after going up two scores was farging disgusting.

Always been like that.. and because they over achieved Shwartz won't be addressed. Giving up the lead and losing late was the theme of the season.  Injuries is a thing..but actually trying something like blitzing once in a blue moon would've been a neat try instead of sitting back and watching 3rd and 4th and 10+ yards end your season over the course of 4 months or so.

QB Eagles

Let's get real... you don't score after the first quarter, you don't win football games.