Photography Thread

Started by mussa, May 05, 2005, 03:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Just so you know it wasn't a fluke...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/SamiB/BurrellatbatfromCF.jpg

hehehe...I have a bunch of pics like that.

Anyway, the camera is an Olympus C-750 Zoom. Its the best camera I have ever used.  Its got a 10x optical zoom, with an additional 4x digital zoom. I got it back in December of 03.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Yeti

:-D Kenny Thomas is staring at you.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Phanatic

Here's another shot of an Eagle from the same day. It's a Tawny Eagle. I wasn't that close, but I used my Sony's digi zoom feature. Pretty bird.

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

rjs246

Quote from: Phanatic on May 06, 2005, 03:33:37 PM
Here's another shot of an Eagle from the same day. It's a Tawny Eagle. I wasn't that close, but I used my Sony's digi zoom feature. Pretty bird.

I've seen prettier.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Looks sort of like Tawny Kitean in that mug shot.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 06, 2005, 09:32:48 AM
hehehe..and my paparazzi shot of Darth eating nachos from his courtside seat:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/SamiB/P1010273.jpg

Those look like curly fries.

PhillyGirl

Susquehanna Birder

The things you think are curly fries are actually jalapenos.

PoopyfaceMcGee

mussa

drive-in movie theatre next to my house

new building in philly:
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

Take a pic of your work desk or computer desk and post: and no cleaning it up or anything-just snap it

Heres mine:

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Father Demon

No camera at work... there is nothing distiguishing about about my computer, except I have my Buddy watching over me at all times:

PS.  Not for religious purposes, but because it makes me laugh.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

MadMarchHare

"I don't care if it rains or freezes, 'long as I got my plastic Jesus up upon the dashboard of my car...."
Anyone but Reid.