Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

QuoteTrent Williams issues with Skins are not financial at all according to numerous sources with knowledge of the situation. He's told teammates he has demanded a trade or his release from the club due to their handling of his recent medical situation. Has vowed not to play for them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

even in a shtein world there are a few small pleasures to relish

here's one
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Rome

My nephew was a die-hard DC fan his entire life until a few months ago.  Even he bailed on them now.  Personally I hope they never change.  Go Danny. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Derrius Guice injured. 

Washington sucks.

Sky blue.

Diomedes

https://wtop.com/sports-columns/2019/07/column-the-sobering-reality-of-taterskins-attendance-numbers/

I may need to see a psychologist because I get an inordinate amount of joy from pointing and laughing at the Racists.

Diomedes

Diomedes

Washington cut 3 year starting ILB Mason Foster today.

Rome

Everyone's favorite child beating piece of shtein is a dead beat too.  $100M doesn't go very far these days. 

Diomedes

Trent Williams wasn't kidding, he wants out.  Trade discussions now being reported.

Derek Barnett gonna have a great year facing Ereck Flowers twice.

QB Eagles

I'm not sure why so much of the media just assumed that would be resolved amicably when he saying scorched earth shtein.

Geowhizzer

Rome

Yeah, I'm sure it's not about the money.  It's ALWAYS about the money.  I have no doubt playing for a zesty organization isn't preferable, but in the end, there's 53 guys who'd gladly play for the devil himself if they got paid enough.