Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Still appropriate for this roster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oBaVRn7IEU

I still like the Haven for sammichs in P-ville. Seems like the town is undergoing a bit of a renaissance, some new microbrews going in down town and new schools in and around the area and whatnot.

Not sure if you're into diner food Phreak but one of my aunts basically runs one of the diners up there. Been the manager there for forever.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

By "renaissance" does that mean they give the strung out junky whores on the stroll along Bridge Street free dental now?

Munson

No it just means they're hotter now.

Also, you live in Florida, man.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Yeah no hot girls here, Munson. 

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

Quote from: Rome on April 03, 2017, 12:33:21 PM
Yeah no hot girls here, Munson.

I'm just saying, people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw strung out junky needing dental work stones.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah the Haven is still good but there business has suffered a bit since the son's owner killed his wife. Shotgunned her.

And yes, the town has turned into Yuppieville. Good for property values. My grandmom's neighborhood has places going for $250-300k...which is nuts.

But it isn't the blue collar gritty town like it was when I was a kid.

PhillyPhreak54

Left work and housed the provolone wit

On the couch now

Let's goooooooo

MDS

so the nbcsports app on my apple tv doesnt have the option to watch local broadcasts....but the nbcsports on my roku does

i have 2 tvs in my living room because SPORTS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

You took off today too?

Oh yay...TMac

Hope Krukker drowns him out

MDS

i try to mix in the 3 day weekends when there are long gaps without holidays...such as this. had some other things to do today but it worked out fine.

80!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Look at Caesar acting like a leadoff hitter!

Goneeeeeeezoooooo babyyyyy

PhillyPhreak54

Working the deep counts

Welcome to the hitting coach job, Stairs.

MDS

scott feldman is all kinds of terrible but that was something

when was the last time the phils got a leadoff hr on opening day

ice grillin you

the delay on this mlbtv package is ridiculous
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous