1 4 Denver

Started by fansince61, December 13, 2009, 01:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Dales Pale Ale is awesome
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

What time you fools rolling up.  Hoping to be in lot by 9am. Ill look for the havas tailgate
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Seabiscuit36

just wondering if they have any gay rules when you cant get in since its a 415 game

paco

Quote from: Rome on December 26, 2009, 07:07:08 PM
paco lives there.

I moved there because Dawkins did.

And Dales Pale Ale is awesome. 
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

TENFIDY is a meal in a can

paco

I just had "The Gubna" two weeks back.  The only way to describe the flavor is that its like drinking a bag of weed.  Even the guy from Oskars said it was "your local dispensary in a can"
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm pretty much ruined for American beer after a week in Munich.  It makes me angry that a simple beer like Augustiner Helles cannot be duplicated here.

Rome

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 30, 2010, 10:39:00 AM
I'm pretty much ruined for American beer after a week in Munich.  It makes me angry that a simple beer like Augustiner Helles cannot be duplicated here.

The secret is they sprinkle a teeny bit of Jew ashes in every bottle.