2008 Season Road Trip

Started by hbionic, October 30, 2007, 12:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 14, 2008, 09:04:40 PM
I'm going to Dallas this year and I will have seats close enough to harass TO.

In. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on January 15, 2008, 12:06:54 AM
Quote from: FastFreddie on January 13, 2008, 08:29:03 PM
Don't you have to drive through some bassackwards places in Kentucky and Tennessee and shtein, though?

Yep.  I-75 the whole way up.  Atlanta to Chattanooga to Knoxville to Lexington to Cincinnati.

Can I give you some free advice?  Take the Obama sticker off your car before leaving your house.

Feva

Can I leave the Obama air freshener hanging from the rearview at least?

Btw... I mentioned this before but one time taking that trip to Cincy, I caught a flat tire on the highway somewhere in backass Tennessee... the name of the place escapes me now.

No doubt in my mind I set the world record for putting a spare on a car.  None.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

Didn't want to give anyone a chance to be nice to you, huh?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews