a niner fan dropping in

Started by cciowa, September 14, 2005, 12:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

Quote from: Diomedes on September 14, 2005, 01:37:51 PM
Actually, yeah, I will be sitting on my hands when he scores. He caught a few balls Monday night and I didn't have any trouble not cheering.

Diomedes- Ultimate Willpower !!!!

SunMo

Welcome cciowa.  Thanks for not spamming our board with trolling garbage, as you will find other Niner fans doing this week.

Lump me in the TO hater crowd.  Seeing him in Eagles green makes me wish I wasn't an Eagles fan. 

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 14, 2005, 01:07:11 PMI'm sure you'll be sitting on your hands and refusing to cheer after he catches a TD. :-* After opening day of the "For Who, For What" debacle I wanted to kill Ricky, but I still cheered for him.

Actually, yeah, I will be sitting on my hands when he scores.  He caught a few balls Monday night and I didn't have any trouble not cheering.  You say that you cheered for a dirtbag almost like you're proud of it.  How sad.  I will not cheer for T.O., period.  You don't think that's possible, I suppose.  I guess it's not, for you.

anybody who claims they wouldn't cheer if TO caught a TD to win a game is either A) a fake Eagles fan or B) a liar
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

Eagles TD...no matter who scores it = CHEER FOR THE TEAM.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

I don't have a problem cheering for T.O. so long as he wears an Eagles uniform.

Once he's gone, he could be run over by a speeding locomotive for all I care.  I don't have to like the person to cheer for the uniform he wears.  If some of you do, that's cool.  I don't.

mikey418

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on September 14, 2005, 01:42:50 PM
I don't have a problem cheering for T.O. so long as he wears an Eagles uniform.

Once he's gone, he could be run over by a speeding locomotive for all I care. I don't have to like the person to cheer for the uniform he wears. If some of you do, that's cool. I don't.

Well put!
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Sun_Mo on September 14, 2005, 01:41:45 PM
Welcome cciowa.  Thanks for not spamming our board with trolling garbage, as you will find other Niner fans doing this week.

Lump me in the TO hater crowd.  Seeing him in Eagles green makes me wish I wasn't an Eagles fan. 

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 14, 2005, 01:07:11 PMI'm sure you'll be sitting on your hands and refusing to cheer after he catches a TD. :-* After opening day of the "For Who, For What" debacle I wanted to kill Ricky, but I still cheered for him.

Actually, yeah, I will be sitting on my hands when he scores.  He caught a few balls Monday night and I didn't have any trouble not cheering.  You say that you cheered for a dirtbag almost like you're proud of it.  How sad.  I will not cheer for T.O., period.  You don't think that's possible, I suppose.  I guess it's not, for you.

anybody who claims they wouldn't cheer if TO caught a TD to win a game is either A) a fake Eagles fan or B) a liar

Thank you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 14, 2005, 01:41:54 PM
Eagles TD...no matter who scores it = CHEER FOR THE TEAM.

And again.

TO is an Eagle. Regardless of what he did, I still support my team. Now, I'll never wear his jersey again or argue whether or not he's an imbecile, but I'll gladly cheer when he scores a TD.

Diomedes

Good for you.  Mine is a more discriminating allegience to the tribe; I don't feel the need to support the dirtbag teamates in order to support the whole team.  I leave that kind of thing to you lemmings, since you do it so well.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Diomedes on September 14, 2005, 02:11:31 PM
Good for you.  Mine is a more discriminating allegience to the tribe; I don't feel the need to support the dirtbag teamates in order to support the whole team.  I leave that kind of thing to you lemmings, since you do it so well.

Thanks, I'll gladly pick up your slack as a fan.

ice grillin you

ask any of the seven people i sit with if i EVER even so much as clapped for brain mitchell much less fully cheered...i hated that man with a passion for ten years as a taterskin...i dont know how to just turn that off and cheer for someone...to me thats hypocritical...i am living proof one can not cheer for an eagle and still be a fan

TO is different as i used to love him (even on sf) before the garcia comments and this past off-season in general...TO i more or less have no respect for as opposed to the hatred i had for mitchell

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

I cheer for TO when he does something meaningful, but I feel dirty afterwards. I'm slowly slipping into Dio-world here.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

so, McNabb throws a game winning TD to TO in the Super Bowl, what do you do?  Just sit on your couch and pout?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Sun_Mo on September 14, 2005, 02:15:55 PM

so, McNabb throws a game winning TD to TO in the Super Bowl, what do you do?  Just sit on your couch and pout?

Beat me to it. I was about to post the same sort of thing.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

I sigh in relief that the Eagles put up some points.  But no, I don't cheer.  I just can't cheer for that guy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Then cheer for the guy who threw the pass, or the blockers who blocked for him.

ice grillin you

so, McNabb throws a game winning TD to TO in the Super Bowl, what do you do?

imagine TO is eude brito and cheer like hell
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous