a niner fan dropping in

Started by cciowa, September 14, 2005, 12:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cciowa

just decided to log in as a niner fan to see if there is any concern in philly about  your team, your quarterback or the game coming up,, do not worry, i am not a 19 year old kid who knows nothing about football and only plays madden  or fantasy, i have been a loyal fan since 1972 when  i was 12.. i even remember when steve spurrier  was the niner quarterback when brodie got hurt, i am very old school, it is amazing, myself included, how many niner folks totally turned on owens, i think it was when he started to drop balls and then took no responsibility for it, i know we have been bad for a couple years but as crazy as it sounds, we are better off without him. most of that is cuz we had a awfull coach in the last few years, i do not know how good we will be this year in terms of wins and lossess but at least they are more disciplined and actually have a leader in nolan who knows what the heck is going on. anyway i just wondered if you guys are  worried cuz you lost monday, i think the falcons needed to win  to prove something, the eagles had nothing to prove. and let me know if you guys are really upset with the off season antics of owens,, trust me  he really is a bad apple,   i know you guys really turned on  ex niner ricky waters when he did not play hard a few years back so for his sake, owens better not act up  on the field, i just figured when he turned on mcnabb he would be hated in philly, sorry this is so long, thank you for your time cc

MDS

For claiming to be "old school," you sure as hell are new skool on proper grammar.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I would try to process all that, but my head would explode.

Good luck to your team on Sunday.

Tomahawk

cciowa

sorry,, i know i ramble, plus i am to lazy to capitilize, sorry to make your head spin.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: cciowa on September 14, 2005, 12:56:33 PM
   i know you guys really turned on  ex niner ricky waters when he did not play hard a few years back so for his sake, owens better not act up  on the field,

Welcome aboard.

Aside from the "For Who For What" debacle when Ricky alligator armed a few passes his first game vs. the Bucs, he wasn't much of a distraction. Once he started playing well most of our fans embraced him. He had a feud with Gruden about not getting the ball enough and a few other minor things, but I can see how you'd make the comparison. Same thing will happen with TO. Once we start winning and he's doing well, all will be forgotten. Concerns about our team after the loss? None, really. The Offense was inconsistent and McNabb has a bruised chest. Other than that, it was our usualy crappy opening day loss (2-5 on opening day with Reid as our coach). We'll bounce back as always.

Tomahawk

SD, I will never forget Owens is a bitch.

MURP

Quote from: cciowa on September 14, 2005, 12:56:33 PM
just decided to log in as a niner fan to see if there is any concern in philly about your team, your quarterback or the game coming up,,

no, no and no.   now if they lose to the 49ers, that becomes yes, yes, yes. 

Quoteanyway i just wondered if you guys are worried cuz you lost monday

no.  Eagles lost the first two games of the 2003 season and made it to the NFC Championship game. Plenty of season left.

Quoteand let me know if you guys are really upset with the off season antics of owens,,
Most everyone was sick of his offseason crap.  Some fans still hate him.  As long as he doesnt pull any BS on the field I dont care.  But he certainly doesnt have the love of the Philly fanbase like he did last season.

Quotei know you guys really turned on ex niner ricky waters when he did not play hard a few years back

Ricky Watters intentionally didnt go after a pass to save his own ass... and then had the balls to say so afterwords and keep saying so.   Owens crap has been media related and not on the field, so far. 

rjs246

If Owens stonehands another 3rd down pass this week I'm going to firebomb his face.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Tomahawk on September 14, 2005, 01:05:30 PM

I'm sure you'll be sitting on your hands and refusing to cheer after he catches a TD. :-* After opening day of the "For Who, For What" debacle I wanted to kill Ricky, but I still cheered for him.

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on September 14, 2005, 01:06:41 PM
If Owens stonehands another 3rd down pass this week I'm going to firebomb his face.

What? Do you have the clap or something?

Tomahawk

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 14, 2005, 01:07:11 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on September 14, 2005, 01:05:30 PM

I'm sure you'll be sitting on your hands and refusing to cheer after he catches a TD. :-* After opening day of the "For Who, For What" debacle I wanted to kill Ricky, but I still cheered for him.

I'll clap and cheer for McNabb throwing a hell of a good pass to that dirtbag, but anyone who possesses the audacity to tell me Owens deserves some credity will get kicked.

MURP

Quote from: Tomahawk on September 14, 2005, 01:08:43 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on September 14, 2005, 01:06:41 PM

What? Do you have the clap or something?

:-D

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

sorry,, i know i ramble, plus i am to lazy to capitilize, sorry to make your head spin.

seperate your joints into paragraphs...makes it much easier to decipher

anyway the only question about this game in my mind is whether the birds will meet the 13 1/2
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous