ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

"safekeeping"

im sure thats exactly why there was a gun there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Check that...four kids and two adults. And the cops intercepted him on his way to apparently kill more people at their jobs.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

He surrendered after four hours. Ended up in a cul de sac and nowhere to go. Cops surrounded him and wedged his car with two heavy swat trucks. He sat there with a gun to his head. He should've shot himself. farging prick.

Impromptu presser on local tv sounds like he was the father of all or some of the kids and in a custody dispute. The mother is out of state and the kids were staying with family.

MDS

i mean i dont want to live in houston either, but not that badly

PhillyPhreak54

He wasn't the father but related to them...I think his wife was the sister of the mother of the family.

farging disgusting oaf.

ice grillin you

florida grand jury will not bring charges in florida against florida man who tried to shoot at a florida bird and instead seconded amended his florida neighbor to death cause you know its florida and guns

http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20140710/NEWS/140719913/1040?Title=Grand-Jury-decides-against-manslaughter-indictment-in-fatal-holiday-shooting

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

General_Failure

Call it an attempted abortion and the shooter will get the death penalty.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

five blocks north of me

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-ci-waverly-woman-child-shot-20140801,0,2875294.story

Since only a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun, it follows then that this child should have been armed?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger