Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

How about this:  The cop doing the gang presentation said that he thought that teachers should be allowed to have guns in the classroom.

Bad, bad, bad, BAD idea.

Diomedes

I dunno, it could work.  Stop detentions and all that, just let the teachers shoot the bad actors.  Mouth off in class, blam!

Maybe our students would actually behave and learn something for a change.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I think I read that some Arkansas schools will arm teachers?

Either way - until the gun lobby is stonewalled and not allowed to influence these politicians nothing will be done.

Diomedes

I don't see the NRA up in arms over people like Darnell Sewell getting softball sentences that allow them to rejoin society after repeated, maniac gun crimes.

No...what they are upset about is background checks and training requirements.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

I am laugh out louding at the gang menace in the mean suburban streets of America. Jesus Christ it's sad how easy it is to scare people into believing that we're all on the verge of being devoured by lawless hordes. I know it doesn't sell advertising but we live in a safe country during the safest period in the history of human existence.

Hide your women! Tuck in your shirts! The poors are coming and they've got second amendment rights in their baggy jeans!!!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eagaholic

I think it's reasonable for teachers to carry automatic weapons. And they also need to bring back the drills for students to hide under the desk for when the communists drop atom bombs.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 07, 2013, 09:11:47 PM
Had a training about gangs today.  These gangs are spreading, and across racial and socio-economic lines.  Some scary stuff going on out there.  None of us are immune, whether in urban, suburban or rural areas.

Our School Resource Officer (member of the Sheriff's Department) showed us this video today.  It's part of the reasoning behind tucked shirts being part of the dress code.  I used to consider all the stress on it overkill, but I'm beginning to be convinced.  Maybe it's because I'm reaching Romey age.

lol
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

MDS

was that the first direct copycat of newtown? well...first attempt at it.

now how exactly did this severely damaged person get all these guns? is it ok to talk about this since nobody died?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

Quote from: rjs246 on August 07, 2013, 09:59:05 PM
I am laugh out louding at the gang menace in the mean suburban streets of America. Jesus Christ it's sad how easy it is to scare people into believing that we're all on the verge of being devoured by lawless hordes. I know it doesn't sell advertising but we live in a safe country during the safest period in the history of human existence.

Hide your women! Tuck in your shirts! The poors are coming and they've got second amendment rights in their baggy jeans!

East Baltimore says hello.

ice grillin you

you mean west.....it probably doubles east baltimore murders

Diomedes

Yeah shore you've got it backwards.

But let's not quibble...either side of town is a good place to get cut down if you're a young black male, or if you are physically near them for any reason.

shorebird

Yeah, according to this map and list for 2013 indicates you can get wasted just about any were in Baltimore.

This map from the Sun backs up the previous one.

phattymatty