Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Florida police officer charged for shooting unarmed man who had arms raised

QuoteThe shooting in July 2016 was recorded in what became a widely shared viral video, one of many violent encounters between police and black men and boys that have prompted national scrutiny in recent years. This case drew intense widespread attention both due the dramatic footage of the man pleading with officers and what emerged about the other man sitting next to him.

On Wednesday, the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office announced that Officer Jonathan Aledda — a SWAT team member who had been commended for his police work — would be charged with one count of attempted manslaughter, a third-degree felony, and one count of culpable negligence, a first-degree misdemeanor.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Good lord the Cleveland shooting(s)

Facebook live video of a guy killing an old man. Said he killed more too. Still on the loose

I wish I hadn't seen that video. Maybe the NRA and GOP gun nuts need to tho.

Instances like this are when I support the death penalty.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

All over a farging girl too. What a farging Hoyda.

PhillyPhreak54

For real? Like she dumped him and he decided to shoot random folks and video it?

SD

hbionic

PhillyPhreak54

Yes please don't. I didn't know what it was. I saw Cleveland trending and was scrolling through.

It's farging disturbing. And SD was right...bc his ex wife and mom wouldn't call him.

PhillyPhreak54

They're searching Fairmont Park for him

Dook is in Philly

hbionic

SD

Quote from: hbionic on April 18, 2017, 12:24:15 PM
He's dead. Shot himself. Good riddance.

I'm surprised he had the balls to go through with it.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54