the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

you will not read anything better than this for the foreseeable future...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/opinions/arlington-texas/?utm_term=.aa573b3088c6

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

It just crossed my mind tonight that I have lived in Florida for 25 years.

Now I'm depressed.

General_Failure

I've spent the last three weeks buying battery powered dollar store halloween decorations and wiring them for USB. I've got a shelf in my front window full of zesty little decorations, but they're bright and cost almost nothing. It was fun. I forgot how much I enjoyed wiring little stuff.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

QuoteAmazon has switched gears and is now finalizing plans to have a total of 50,000 employees in two locations: the Long Island City neighborhood of Queens, and the Crystal City area of Arlington, Va.

MDS

that should go in the philadelphia thread....add 2 more to the inferiority complex

though really its a good thing because the last thing this city needs is amazon employees
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Diomedes

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on November 08, 2018, 03:35:53 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 08, 2018, 12:29:39 PM
Dutch guy really wants to be as old as he feels.

Maybe they could make him as old as he's acting and hand him over to child protective custody.

I think he's hilarious:

Quote"If I put on Tinder that I am 69, I will not get a response...[As] 49, with that face of mine, then I'm rammed," he said.