"I'll be there," says Owens.

Started by Diomedes, July 22, 2005, 05:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

link

Quote"I'll be there," Owens told the Inquirer on Friday. "I mean, the bottom line is that I still believe I deserve a new contract. I still believe I deserve more than what they've given me. But I'm not stupid. I'm not about to miss training camp, get fined every day and give them even more reasons to keep from paying me.

"I'll be there but I won't be happy, I can tell you that much. Take from that whatever you want."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Happiness is not part of the contract. Perhaps Rosenhaus can get that clause in his new deal.

... do you think he found out we tried to trade him for Kevin Johnson? :paranoid

The man. The myth. The legend.

RomeyRome

If he shows up it will be a circus and a distraction, if he doesn't show up it will be a circus and a distraction.  So he might as well show up and get even more work with Donovan and the offense IMO.

Mad-Lad

Wingspan

Quote from: General_Failure on July 22, 2005, 05:52:07 PM
Happiness is not part of the contract.

exactly

in likewise order. when he scores a touchdown, i will be happy that the eagles scored the points. but i wont care who put them on the scoreboard.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

General_Failure

You know the rules. New TO thread, you take a drink.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote from: Wingspan on July 22, 2005, 05:54:21 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on July 22, 2005, 05:52:07 PM
Happiness is not part of the contract.

exactly

in likewise order. when he scores a touchdown, i will be happy that the eagles scored the points. but i wont care who put them on the scoreboard.

Now you all really know how I feel about Pinkston.

Wingspan

devils advocate/

see! TO is NEVER a man of his word! he said he'd hold out. Hoyda!

/devils advocate
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

BigEd76

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Don't listen to the little Leprechaun anymore, Ralph.

Yeti

As the sponsor for "Team Owens" I am appalled at the treatment my player is getting on these threads.  I have a spread sheet listing all the derogatory statements made during the off season and mark my words they will all resurface when Owens is shattering records and winning Superbowls for us.

You are all on report.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

General_Failure

Quote from: Yeti on July 22, 2005, 06:08:57 PM
As the sponsor for "Team Owens" I am appalled at the treatment my player is getting on these threads. I have a spread sheet listing all the derogatory statements made during the off season and mark my words they will all resurface when Owens is shattering records and winning Superbowls for us.

You are all on report.

Fax it to me. I'll wipe my ass with it and send it back to you.

Diomedes

Quote from: Yeti on July 22, 2005, 06:08:57 PMYou are all on report.

Before you get ahead of yourself, I just want to remind you that you gotta get through Calvin Armstrong before you can get to Diomedes.  Be careful, now.