Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Rough weekend for Romey!

Eagles get worked
Loses in a blowout in FFL
His Magic lose to the Sixers

Sorry buddy :/

Rome

I definitely lost because I didn't check Edelman's status before the 1:00 games started.  It had nothing to do with every other player on the team having season worst outcomes.

Also - LOL @ the Magic comment. 

SD

Quote from: Rome on December 22, 2014, 05:56:20 AM
I definitely lost because I didn't check Edelman's status before the 1:00 games started.  It had nothing to do with every other player on the team having season worst outcomes.

Also - LOL @ the Magic comment.

If you would have slid Jaccson into your wr spot and put your best option Gates in your flex you'd only be down 16 heading into tonight with Demariyus Thomas to go. Very manageable and it would give you a rooting interest for tonight.

Rome

You can't put a TE into the flex spot.

And again, if Andrew Luck doesn't play like Andrew Dice Clay I might have had a shot.

Just like the Eagles I choked when the championship was on the line.  So I have that going for me.

SD

I don't know that because I only carry Graham and only pick up a TE when he's on a bye. So if Russell wins Sunny gets his 1st round pick. Collusion.

Munson

So, we do this the right way where I get to pick 7th instead of 8th since I beat the Cowchips, correct?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Next year's draft goes like this...

Edit: Haha, there are ten teams in this league.

1. Last place in the regular season. (hbionic)
2. Second to last. (sarge)
3. Third to last. (sunmo)
4. Fourth to last. (thawk)
5. Fifth to last. (phreak)
6. Sixth to last. (sd)
7. Lower-seeded of the losing playoff teams. (z)
8. Higher-seeded of the losing playoff teams. (munson)
9. Runner up. (rome)
10. Champion. (rjs)

Consolation games are for farging losers and don't mean shtein.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

We're going with a snaking draft next year, right?

Rome

BTW... I don't like the term, "runner-up."  Let's change that to "gagging loser."  Thanks.

rjs246

Nice season suckers. Oh who am I kidding? I got ridiculously farging lucky in the championship game and actually was lucky to sneak into the playoffs with the fifth highest scoring team.

Regardless, pay up.

$25 to rjs246@gmail.com (paypal). Or PM me and I'll give you my address. But seriously, just use paypal you cretins.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Tomahawk

Post your address please.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

rjs246

Sunny: Paid
THawk: Paid
Everyone Else: Cram it

Let them eat bootstraps.