Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Guess I was wrong... forgot the Nola factor.  Today is a certain loss to wrap up this uncertain season.

SD

Geowhizzer

MDS

the phillies did beat the braves in one place....THE RATINGS

phils ratings were up 20% on last year, which really isnt that good considering how noncompetitive they were last year and that this group was playing fairly meaningful baseball for like 90% of the season.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Agreed 100%, that's not that great considering they were in the hunt through August. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

MDS

i was out canvassing for votes in QV and kapler passed by me

first off he is built like a fire hydrant...easily more jacked than your average linebacker. he isnt insanely tall but he could break me into pieces with his index finger.

second i asked if they're signing machado and he said something to the effect of "i dont know, we'll see." i responded with the money doesnt matter you gotta do it and hes like "i love it."

so its official. machado to the phillies.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you sound like you first heard of gabe kapler today

his build has been talked about way before he even came to the phillies

there like pictures on the internet and stuff
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i know i jerked off to those

im just saying up close his physique is....something

Eagles_Legendz

nm- wrong thread

PhillyPhreak54

lil guy went home and tanned his nuts with coconut oil

Geowhizzer

Anyone who was stuck watching these games already knows this...

Phillies worst in MLB at making hard contact

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I wanna see Jays head explode

Geowhizzer

Chance of either one will happen is low, and not negligible only because of money.

Chance of both would seem infinitesimal to me.