Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

lololol...goat

QuoteSo I'm chilling one night, and I go on YouTube, and I'm thinking I'm about to figure this shooting thing out.

I go to the search box like....

HOW TO SHOOT 3 POINTERS.

Nah.

HOW TO SHOOT GOOD FORM

Nah.

Then the light bulb went off, man. I typed in the magic words.

WHITE PEOPLE SHOOTING 3 POINTERS.

Listen, I know it's a stereotype, but have you ever seen a normal, 30-year-old white guy shoot a three-pointer? That elbow is tucked, man. The knees are bent. The follow-through is perfect. Always. You know how in America, there's always an older guy wearing like EVERLAST sweat-shorts at the court? That guy is always a problem. His J is always wet.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Just had to fill the seat.

EB isn't terrible as he seems that he can grow into being a GM but its obvious that this is Brown's show.

phattymatty

what a shtein show of a team. don't even hate the move that much but there's always something stupid happening.

ice grillin you

its a clown move in the sense that they said all summer they were waiting for a big name and wouldnt take less....the fact that they went from taking a run at daryl morey to a guy who was playing for them a year and a half ago is embarrassing

QB Eagles

It's a Gabe Kapler / Doug Pederson level headscratcher hire. Hopefully more like one than the other.

phattymatty

15 days til the opener.

markelle still didn't take any 3s but still looked good against the aussies.

i can not wait for basketball.

phattymatty

Jojo treating bamba like a child.

phattymatty

Also Markelle made a 3. Happy days.

Don Ho

Love the new look Fultz, 10 points in the first half.  only exhibition but a positive sign.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

ok so the crowd needs to boo JJ every game this year.  seems to thrive off of the hate.

phattymatty

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.