The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

sharapova is choking worse than the Phillies
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

been at the us open since 10 am this morning now watching this baby faced assasin and cilic

saw marketa beat Kiki in a three set tie break...saw kerber and zherdev upset....saw pouilet upset from the front row of a court the size of my garage and this match isn't ending for at least another hour all for 150 bucks

best bang for your buck ever....everyone should do it

Rome

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

MDS

phenoms from maryland rankings

1. tamir goodman
2. lenny bias
3. tiafoe
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

QuoteAfter eight weeks of games and less than one season into its existence, the Alliance of American Football is suspending operations, a source told ESPN on Tuesday, confirming multiple reports.

This league must have been dreadfully financially planned. In terms of the quality of the football, the attention it received, and the attendance, I thought it was doing as well as they could have possibly hoped for.

MDS

the tv ratings werent amazing but they were pretty decent all things considered...and really thats what this league is. nobody is ever going to care enough about orlando/atlanta to go, but football on tv draws so

there should be a profit to be made if 200/300k are watching your product but somehow they messed that up

Rome

Didn't some rich guy just put $250M into it a couple of weeks ago?

I mean wtf.  It's football.  Outside.  How could it not succeed?

MDS

he did it to get some kind of data for this gambling app the league is doing....looks like he didnt even care about the league itself

ice grillin you

ice grillin you