Previous topic - Next topic

Which Would You Choose?

Sex
4 (36.4%)
Eagles Playoff Game
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

PhillyPhreak54

My girlfriend and I were having a discussion tonight, sparked by the thread on the EMB about some guy calling into Gargano & Macnow's show because his wife wouldn't let him watch the game on Saturday because "they have plans". Apparently they ripped into her pretty good with her on the line and Glenn told her he'd rather kill himself than be married to her because she is a shrew.

Anyways, I'm going to a sports bar on Saturday night and my girl asked what guys would prefer:

1. Staying at home and having sex all day

2. Going to watch an Eagles game

What say you, CF?

Sgt PSN

either way, someone's going to be disappointed when it's over.  and probably crying. 

still, i can have sex anytime i want.  but there are only a limited number of opportunities for me each year to see reid & co invent new ways to fail miserably at their profession. 

foosball please. 

PhillyPhreak54

lol

I told her there are 6 other days and the rest of the game day to have sex. She thinks I'm crazy.

Seabiscuit36

damn, tough choice.  I go birds game, and she can have sunday instead
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Now she's flipping the script....

sex at home while watching the game or going out and watching it at a sports bar?

Sgt PSN

she's trying to control you man.  call ins like right farging now. 

Seabiscuit36

I go tang and game then, no way do you pass up the secks and piss her off, only to see what could be the most crushing loss of your life.  Or do you go and enjoy a huge Birds win with all those dallas fans at the bar
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i dont ever understand this question...it doesnt even make sense...as sarge mentioned you can have sex anytime...end of story

the better question is what if it was your significant others sisters wedding...or some other big time occasion...would you miss an eagles game to go to something like that is a better question
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

What if you just want to run some errands? Tough call.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 08, 2010, 12:55:00 AM
I go tang and game then, no way do you pass up the secks and piss her off, only to see what could be the most crushing loss of your life.  Or do you go and enjoy a huge Birds win with all those dallas fans at the bar

This isn't a situation I'm in or decision I have to make, it was a hypothetical. She's trying to grasp how crazy football fans are.

I'm going to the sports bar...and it's an Eagles one...about 50-75 Bird fans a week

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 08, 2010, 08:26:28 AM
i dont ever understand this question...it doesnt even make sense...as sarge mentioned you can have sex anytime...end of story

the better question is what if it was your significant others sisters wedding...or some other big time occasion...would you miss an eagles game to go to something like that is a better question

Yes.

Unless I can DVR it with the promise no one blabs.

SunMo

i heard the call on WIP, it was hilarious
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

How bout she blows you all game long. Compromise baby!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"