Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

it stunned me omar walked into the scene at the airport with nobody around her. i hope shes got some kind of private detail thats not noticeable.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 19, 2019, 03:46:47 PM
it stunned me omar walked into the scene at the airport with nobody around her. i hope shes got some kind of private detail thats not noticeable.

I wouldn't mess with a Muslim at an airport

Diomedes

Who do you think you're kidding.  You'd "bang" her if she let you, and then/or tell everyone in earshot that all women are conniving funholes.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

My squad of 4 bang order:
AOC
Omar
Pressley
Tlaib

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 20, 2019, 09:34:28 AM
America first....

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-07-17/times-investigation-homeland-security-gutted-programs-aimed-at-stopping-wmd-terrorism

Quote"We're not as secure as we were 18 months ago," said Ryan, a retired Navy rear admiral.

Thank you LA Times and Paul Ryan for fear mongering. Considering it makes sense to cut funding because the FBI already exists, I doubt Trump had much to do with it.

QuoteA hazardous materials worker is hosed off on Capitol Hill in October 2001 after anthrax-laced letters were sent to two senators. The Department of Homeland Security has cut back multiple programs created after the Sept. 11 attacks to help detect and prevent terrorism involving weapons of mass destruction.(Ron Thomas / Associated Press)

Is this the most recent instance where we were saved from domestic WMDs?

Rome

It costs a ton of money to imprison kids in cages. 

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Rome

ice grillin you

it makes me furious when I hear people including a lot of progressives calling for him to be fired...motherfarger needs to be arrested 

Rome

Yep.  Blue lives don't mean more than brown ones.  Put that dude in handcuffs and march him thru the same system he perp-walks everyone he arrests thru. 

Tomahawk

I cringe when people rally around Blue Lives Matter. Knowing the risks of the job, cops still chose to be cops. Black people sure as farg didn't choose to be killed by cops. All Lives Matter, but until you're part of a group that is getting killed by people, who are supposed to protect and serve them, for no farging reason, shut the farg up about how much your life matters